Friday, November 30, 2012

The Beginning of Ruffled Blues

So I finally decided to make a separate blog solely dedicated to my crafts. I know some people enjoy them, but really, the purpose of my personal blog was to update everyone on our life as newlyweds. I mean, I guess I can't help that my life right now consists of making crafts, but not everyone wants to read about them.

And so it begins. This is going to be my craft blog. Here you will be able to keep up with the things I have been creating, and also, if you so choose, will be able to order/purchase something.

For now, I am just going to start out with pictures of some of the things I have made and will possibly be available for purchase in the near future. 

For now, you can check out my Facebook page or contact me at ruffledblues@gmail.com if you have interest in ordering something!
  
Prepare for picture overload. :)

   Mila Baby Shoes
Pattern by Laura Gaag


Onesie sets for Baby Girl




Onesie Sets for Baby Boy

"Little Man" Shoes
Pattern by Shwin Designs

 The Adelaide Dress Ruffled Blues Original


Baby Boots
Pattern by Baubles & Bits. Visit her shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/baublesandbits

Volleyball Onesies
Ruffled Blues Original

 Flannel Onesie

 



This will be a work in progress for a while, so bear with me as I build this up.